- FREE WEBSITE DESIGN FOR YOUR HOSPITAL
- GENERATE MORE REVENUE FOR YOUR HOSPITAL
- FREE DATABASE DEVELOPMENT
- FREE CUSTOMISED CARDS
- TOKEN FOR SCRATCH CARDS (REGISTRATION)
Today’s modern medicine requires doctors to be constantly aware of new developments, new medications, and new procedures. With the influx of patients into the medical system, it is more essential than ever that the healthcare industry keep up. Health informatics is the combination of informational science, health care and computer technology. In the 1950s, healthcare experts realized the need to integrate health records of patients along with the use of computers. Originally, this process was called medical computing. By the 1970s, health informatics had taken over the medical world by storm. Doctors’ offices, hospitals, and small clinics were all using patient record keeping via computer to help better track treatment and patient progress.
There are many benefits to using health informatics. Through the use of computers, the Internet and various medical databases, doctors can better learn how to treat patients more effectively. The data retrieved by the use of heath informatics provides statistical information that can have a profound effect on how medicine is distributed, surgeries are performed, and how healing is tracked. It also helps hospitals better track patients’ past records so they can be treated faster in the future. The use of health informatics has opened up the doors for clinics to be more capable of treating patients in a more efficient manner, and helps these clinics refine their current process to make it more streamlined.
Medical software and record keeping programs are constantly being upgraded, and new programs are provided to help keep more accurate and detailed records of patients. This can also help to speed up the check-in process for patients when they arrive at a hospital or doctor’s office. Hand held portable devices are now also being used so that nurses and doctors can easily move throughout a large hospital or clinic, while still being able to access information at the touch of a button. Health informatics are also used at dentist offices so oral surgeons and dentists can coordinate patient treatment. This integration has provided medical professionals with an easy to use, fast method of accessing patient’s past medical history.
New technology can be an integral part of medicine, and health informatics is no exception. Through detailed patient medical records, clinics and hospitals have access to much more information, and can retrieve this information quicker than ever before. The development and combination of computer and medical science has opened the doors for medical specialists, and given patients a better chance at getting the best treatment possible.
Therefore, the main objective of the database system that will;
- Giving clinic/hospitals the opportunity to know the number of patients in their hospital.
- Providing accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about patients at the point of care
- Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated, efficient care
- Securely sharing electronic information with patients and other clinicians
- Helping providers more effectively diagnose patients, reduce medical errors, and provide safer care
- Improving patient and provider interaction and communication, as well as health care convenience
- Enabling safer, more reliable prescribing
- Helping promote legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined coding and billing
- Enhancing privacy and security of patient data
- Helping providers improve productivity and work-life balance
- Enabling providers to improve efficiency and meet their business goals
- Reducing costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety, reduced duplication of testing, and improved health.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at anytime on 07066664412, 08024032990, or send us an email via email@example.com